Van Value Lookup
Please note, you can deliver your van for scrap to our 3 ELV yards, addresses below:
Tel: 01424 839 963
Tel: 01323 440 672
Tel: 01233 620 410
Enter your van registration below with no spaces between alpha-numeric characters. This helps get an accurate price for your van.
Sell my van
Ripley's is one of the UK’s leading car and van breakers, scrap metal processers and exporters. A highly respected fourth-generation family business, we now have five UK sites located at Hailsham, Hastings and Newhaven in East Sussex as well as two at Ashford in Kent.
Ripley's purchase vans of all makes, models and ages for van parts and van salvage. Whether your van is at the end of its life (ELV), or too good for scrap, our friendly team will buy your van for breaking and salvage at competitive prices. We offer delivery and collection options across the South East, and operate in full accordance with environmental regulations.
Contact us using the form below to receive a quote within 24 hours, alternatively, call Ben on 01424 839963
What vans can I scrap to Ripleys?
We can give you a free quote for any van in any condition. We accept:
- A van that has failed its MOT
- A van with high mileage
- A damaged van
- A non-starting van
VAN SCRAPPING SERVICE
We offer both delivery and collection van scrapping services:
- Vehicles can be delivered into our Hailsham, Hastings, and Ashford sites. For addresses and contact details, click here.
- Contact our team on: 01424 839963 or fill in the form above.
- Once collection has been arranged, our friendly drivers will bring a suitable vehicle at a convenient time for you.
DON'T FORGET TO:
- Park your vehicle in an easily accessible space if being collected by us so we can collect your vehicle quickly and efficiently.
- Have your keys, paperwork and driving license photo ready for the day. Most importantly remember your V5.
- Either fill out Section 9 of your V5 - "Selling Your Vehicle to a Motor Trader, Insurer or Dismantler" - and send it off to the DVLA OR we can do this for you as a part of the service for no additional fees.
- Clear out your vehicle whether it's under the seats or the side of the door make sure you don't leave any valuables inside when we scrap it. We don't want your car to be waxed and polished before handing it over to us, but we don't accept household waste still inside the vehicle.
How we pay you
Once we have received your scrap van or van parts and the correct documents provided, Ripley's can process payment through several means:
- Transfer to a Visa Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Do something extraordinary
Donating your old car could help save someone’s life. We are very proud to supply cars and vans to East Sussex Fire & Rescue. The vans we provide are used for various essential training exercises, which are enactments of dangerous situations. This helps provide East Sussex Fire & Rescue with the relevant experience to be able to act quickly and efficiently in a real-life situation.
Areas we cover
Feeling good? How about donating the scrap value of your car or van to charity and we will make an additional £15.00 donation. Find out more.