Car Value Lookup
Please start by entering your car registration below with no spaces between alpha-numeric characters. This information helps us get an accurate price for your car.
Sell my car
Ripley's is one of the UK’s leading car breakers, scrap metal processers and exporters. A highly respected fourth-generation family business, we now have five UK sites located at Hailsham, Hastings and Newhaven in East Sussex as well as two at Ashford in Kent.
Ripley's purchase cars of all makes, models and ages for car parts and car salvage. Whether your car is at the end of its life (ELV), or too good for scrap, our friendly team will buy your car for breaking and salvage at competitive prices. We offer delivery and collection options across the South East, and operate in full accordance with environmental regulations.
Contact us using the form below to receive a quote within 24 hours, alternatively, call Ben on 01424 839963
Do something extraordinary
Donating your old car could help save someone’s life. We are very proud to supply cars to East Sussex Fire & Rescue. The cars we provide are used for various essential training exercises, which are enactments of dangerous situations. This helps provide East Sussex Fire & Rescue with the relevant experience to be able to act quickly and efficiently in a real-life situation.
Car scrapping service
We offer both delivery and collection car scrapping services:
- Vehicles can be delivered into our Hailsham, Hastings, and Ashford sites. For addresses and contact details, click here.
- When delivering a vehicle, owners must bring the vehicle’s V5 documentation and a Driving Licence Photo Card.
- Contact our team on: 01424 751457 or fill in the form below.
- Once collection has been arranged, our friendly drivers will bring a suitable vehicle at a convenient time for you.
- As with delivery, owners must provide the vehicle’s V5 documentation and a Driving Licence Photo Card.
How we pay you
Once we have received your scrap car or car parts and the correct documents provided, Ripley's can process payment through several means:
- Transfer to a Visa Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
Feeling good? How about donating the scrap value of your car to charity and we will make an additional £15.00 donation. Find out more.